Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Going Through Changes

In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful


When I converted into Islam, i went into it with realistic expectations. I realized that I was going to go through trails and tribulations, that I wasn't always going to have good days and that not everybody was going to be perfect, including me. I also had to except that not everybody was going to understand that I wore hijab and niqab. Some people were going to act ignorant and decide to call me a terrorist to make themselves feel better. But I also found that if I had iman (faith) in Allah and applied the things i've learned, then my deen (belief) would be stronger and I would pass on what I did learn unto others.


So, I like to leave this blog with a quote that I find myself saying on a daily basis whenever, the times get hard and you feel like you cannot make it. Always remember this:

"Allah does not charge a man with more than He has given him; He will bring ease after hardship." Quran al-Talaq 65:7

May Allah bring you peace and blessings,
Muslimah




No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers