Monday, January 25, 2010

Tomorrow is not promised


Bismillah ir Raham ir Rahreem (In the name of Allah, Most Gracious, Most Merciful)


In the month of January, I experienced two things that gave me a reminder that as a human being no one is guaranteed the next day, hour or even minute.


On January 8th, me and my husband got into a car accident. Another car hit the passengers side of the car, hitting my side. Firefighters had to use the "jaws of life" to get me out of the car. We both left with our lives. Two weeks later, we were on the train when it derailed off the track, leaning towards the expressway below. The train conductor was able to drive on one track to the next train station.


The lessons I learned from those two experiences is that it's by the grace and mercy of Allah that he spared everyone's lives that day. Mashallah.


May Allah Bring peace and blessings,

Muslimah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers